Natural Horsmanship teaching the human to listen to the horse
If you do any of the following you are without a doubt a true horsewomen:
- You use your horse's mane/tail comb to put up your hair.
- You use your horse's braiding bands for your own hair.
- Your entertainment for the week is playing in the manure pile.
- You fight for what wheelbarrow your going to get.
- You give your horse more baths than you get yourself.
- Your horse has more blankets than you do clothes.
- You clip your horse more often than you shave your legs.
- You spent more money on your horse's front shoes than you did on all
- your own shoes put together.
- You didn't have air conditioning, but you got two fans for your horse's stall.
- You go to a horse show rather than going to church.
- Your horse has more grooming supplies than you have cosmetic products
- You wear the same dirty clothes every day, so you don't have to make another outfit dirty.